Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm back!

After a lengthy absence, I'm excited to be back in the blogosphere to share my culinary adventures.  You might be wondering why I stopped posting.  The primary reason is that when our apartment was burglarized my camera was stolen along with my tripod mount.  In typical procrastinator fashion, I took a long time to file an insurance claim and a long time to replace my camera--a very long time.  (Surprisingly, the insurance company was very quick to send the checks.  Who would have guessed?)

My love of food and cooking hasn't diminished and I'm looking forward to exploring new recipes, cuisines and techniques in the kitchen.  I'm also determined to finally learn all the bells and whistles on my not-so-new-anymore camera, so stay tuned for some better photography.

See you online!

No comments: